Gmail is a free email service developed by Google which let people to send/receive/search message which can also contain images, videos and documents as attachment in form of email over internet.
- It gives free 15 GB storage which is definitely more than enough.
- It provide Google Drive where we can manage, create and share folders, files (word, excel) , organize surveys and many more.
- You can also make video calls with up to ten people at once.
- You are not fully own the email account, according to polices and rules of Google.
Today, for any type of communication over internet, email Id is important. So, let us learn how to create an email ID using GMAIL.
Creating an account in Gmail –
- Go to gmail.com.
- Click on More Options
- Click create account.
- The signup form will appear.
- Fill all the required information and click Next Step.
- Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear.
Now, you can login anytime in Gmail by Email and Password you used at the time of registration.